Faced with growing pressure from factors such as the demand for green energy and smart consumption, Energy and Utility providers are driven to constantly innovate. They must rethink their operating models and services, and adapt their IT infrastructures to become a truly connected business.
iQuest can assist you in becoming more efficient and market-responsive by enabling you to go digital. We help you adopt the latest cloud, mobile, big data, and analytics platforms to add intelligence, integrated communications and flexibility to your operations.
As a strategic software development partner for one of Europe’s leading electricity and gas providers, we have cultivated our ability to deliver innovative and reliable technologies for the Energy & Utilities sector. Based on our strong operational skills in sectors such as home automation and energy demand management, we can help you address both the short-term and long-term needs by developing a new consumer market for smart and sustainable solutions. Our industry expertise includes:
- Energy Management, Measurement & Forecasting
- Smart Grid
- Home and Building Automation
- Remote Device Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- Asset Tracking
Whether it be the development of new products and services or the integration of new technology solutions, iQuest is able to cover the most complex needs of energy and utilities suppliers across the entire cycle – from energy generation to transmission, distribution and consumption.
Our range of services and solutions for the energy and utilities sector is comprised of:
- Application Development: Bespoke IT solutions to modernise and streamline your IT systems.
- IoT & M2M: Platforms and applications designed to connect systems, assets and users.
- Big Data & Business Intelligence: Data management and analytics solutions to generate market and customer insights.
- Enterprise Mobility: Cross-platform expertise and services to transform your business into a “mobile first” enterprise.
- Cloud: Integration of cloud-based services to increase productivity, and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Managed Services: 24/7 Support and Product Care for your IT applications, systems and infrastructures.