A new data landscape has emerged. One where the decision making process of large enterprises is dictated by the ability to collect, store, process, and analyse the data surrounding their businesses. With the massive volume of data generated by connected services and the growing emphasis on data-driven intelligence, the need to manage data and translate it into relevant business insights has only become greater.
iQuest is dedicated to helping clients exploit the large amount of both structured and unstructured data within their organisation. We rely on a deep understanding of enterprise information management and strive to deliver efficient and cost effective solutions that ensure you leverage information as an asset, make informed strategic decisions and derive real business value from your data resources.
The iQuest Big Data & Business Intelligence Practice is a team of architects, consultants, data scientists, and developers with more than 12 years of experience and award winning projects. We cover the entire information lifecycle across two focus areas, each with its own subset of dedicated services:
Our Big Data service is optimised to deliver innovative, scalable solutions for huge volumes of data (Petabytes). Based on our knowledge of Big Data technology we provide:
- Solution integration: full integration services for all major Big Data platforms
- Agile Software development: end-to-end software solutions based on the latest Big Data technologies and Lambda architecture
- Real-time data processing
- Real-time analytics
- Streaming scoring prediction
- Pattern recognition
- Machine learning
- Fast search, smart filters
- Migration of legacy systems to a new solution based on Big Data technologies (cloud and not-only)
- Migration of conventional data warehouses to Big Data technologies (cloud and not-only)
Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
iQuest Business Intelligence services enable you to make insight-based decisions and leverage relevant data to get a single view of all your information. We integrate data from multiple sources in an easily accessible database, making sure your data is as simple and actionable as possible. We focus on:
- Analytics: data mining, data forecasting, predictive analytics
- Business Intelligence: data modelling, analysis and reporting
- Customer intelligence: campaign management, marketing optimisation
- Data management
Our information management portfolio consists of multiple well-known technologies (open source and proprietary) including, but not limited to:
- Hadoop Stack (Cloudera, Hortonworks, Pivotal, Amazon)
- Storm, Spark
- Scala, Python, Django, Flask
- SolR, Elastic Search
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- NoSql databases
- Teradata, Greenplum, Redshift, Oracle, SPDS, MSSQL
- R, SAS
- AbInitio, Informatica, IBM Data Stage, Talend, Pentaho, ODI, SAS DI
- Talend, QlicView, Birst, Cognos, BO, Jasper BI, Oracle BI
With help from iQuest, many clients are beginning to turn data into knowledge through Big Data and Business Intelligence solutions: news conglomerate gains insight into customer content preferences; utilities provider produces sensible energy consumption forecast; major telecom operator achieves 80,000 euro/year in sales report savings.
Regardless of industry, we enable you to maximise the operational and business advantage gained from your digital assets. With Big Data, we empower you to migrate your existing systems and transform your enterprise data warehouse in order to make better business decisions, improve the efficiency of your enterprise information and respond to growing business demands.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that allow organizations to move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications. As Advanced Consulting Partner, iQuest currently supports AWS customers to manage big data and gain greater business insight with AWS Big Data solutions.
Pivotal solutions intersect cloud, big data and agile development, creating a framework that increases data leverage, accelerates application delivery, and decreases costs. iQuest works with Pivotal Big Data Suite to allow organisations to apply data-driven insights in building big data applications.
Talend offers open source integration software products that put big data, application integration, and master data management solutions within reach for any business. With Talend software, iQuest is able to help clients overcome the challenges of big data and cloud integration projects, based on a unified, open, and predictable platform.