- Maintain, support and enhance various environments and their backend services, within the agreed SLA.
- Design and implement configuration management for services and microservices (e.g. provisioning to deployment).
- Deploy and run new production systems and provide level 3 support for your application.
- Be aware of all needs within the development and support teams, strive for excellence in providing tools and environments that foster efficient and high-quality development.
- Help define, improve and facilitate the adoption of new processes within the company.
- Good configuration management skills
- Good understanding of release and deployment management procedures
- Solid and broad scripting skills (Bash, Powershell, Perl etc.)
- Solid deployment, administration and usage of Linux and Windows systems
- Very good knowledge of networking and protocols
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and in presentations)
- Up to date with the latest technologies and trends
- Fast learner, adaptable and willing to cover a wide range of technologies
- Curious about emerging new technologies for developing various tools
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient in English
What experience do you need?
- Experience with automation/configuration/deployment management
- Experience in at least one scripting language
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, TFS, TeamCity, Octopus), artifact repository managers (e.g. Sonatype Nexus, Artifactory), version control systems (e.g. Bitbucket Server, Microsoft TFS, SVN)
- Experience with different delivery models
- Experience with building highly scalable and redundant infrastructures in traditional (on-premise) or cloud-based data centers
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Docker or Vagrant is a plus
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Salt or Chef is a plus
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, ELK’s)
- Skills in writing guides and process documentation
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management programme
- Training sessions / workshops / certifications on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.