- Contribute to design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of a mobile product.
- Write clean, extendable, easy to understand, and testable code.
- Perform code review to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Share new ideas and techniques discovered during research or development.
- 2+ years of iOS development.
- Experience in working within a team in an organized manner.
- Strong knowledge of Swift and the iOS SDK.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles and architectural patterns such as MVC and MVVM.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with working with GIT.
- Experience in using dependency managers like Cocoapods.
- Good knowledge of concurrency management.
- Good knowledge of Auto Layout and Interface Builder.
- Good understanding of the human interface guidelines defined by Apple.
- Ability to write unit tests that bring value to the project.
- Experience with Android application development
- Experience with AR Kit
- Experience with Core ML
- Obsession for quality
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program;
- Training sessions and workshops;
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.