- Develop eCommerce solutions with SAP/hybris technology stack for projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as telecommunications, travel and retail
- Master a wide range of Java-based technologies. Constantly develop and learn new Java technologies
- Perform strong requirements analysis and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates
- Rigorously follow processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with clients
- Work in an environment and projects based on an Agile approach
- Good knowledge of Java Core APIs
- Good knowledge of server-side web Java concepts
- Good knowledge of Spring (MVC, Security, Integration)
- Experience in developing eCommerce solutions especially based on enterprise platforms such as hybris (SAP) represents an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JBoss
- Experience with hybris, ATG, IBM Websphere Commerce or any other e-commerce platform
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with CMS solutions
- Knowledge of SAP hybris technology landscape (C4C, HANA, yMarketing, YaaS)
- Challenging projects with direct, large enterprise customers across the globe
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions/certifications on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.
Hi, I’m Alpar Katona and I’m the Head of People in the Customer Engagement & Commerce Business Unit.
We’re looking for a new colleague in Cluj-Napoca, passionate about developing eCommerce solutions using the SAP/hybris technology stack.
We provide training & certifications on the latest technologies, great mentors and a fun community to be part of.