- Lead a team developing eCommerce solutions with SAP/hybris technology stack for clients with high quality expectations in various areas such as telecommunications, travel and retail.
- Master a wide range of Java-based technologies. Constantly develop and learn new Java technologies.
- Constantly improve project quality by providing better (alternative) technical implementation or new on‑the-edge solutions / frameworks / tools.
- Perform strong functional and non-functional requirements analysis and provide clean and reliable technical solutions. Be able to choose a good technical approach for the project.
- Lead technical discussions with the client. Always keep an eye on client needs and on the project timeline.
- Work closely with a Project Manager and provide support for creating a project plan. Track the tasks of all the members in the team throughout the duration of the project. Be a technical role model and grow together with the team. Provide technical mentoring, coach less experienced members.
- Provide effort estimates.
- Rigorously follow and consolidate processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management.
- Work in an environment and on projects based on an Agile approach.
- Very good knowledge of Java Core APIs
- Very good knowledge of server-side web Java concepts
- Very good knowledge of Spring (MVC, Security, Integration)
- Experience in developing eCommerce solutions especially based on the SAP hybris platform
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience with Java and 3 years with hybris
- Proven work experience in leading teams throughout the entire life cycle of a project
- Experience with Spring Integration, Hibernate, JBoss
- Experience with ATG, IBM Websphere Commerce or any other e-commerce platform
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with CMS solutions
- Knowledge of SAP hybris technology landscape (C4C, HANA, yMarketing, YaaS)
- Challenging projects with direct, large enterprise customers across the globe
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions/certifications on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.