- Design, develop and deploy applications using .NET stack
- Contribute to providing clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates of your tasks
- Follow processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Ensure high quality of deliverables in terms of design and timelines
- Document solutions
- Fundamental software engineering skills and knowledge of best practices
- Understanding of and experience with OOP
- C# knowledge and experience
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
What experience do you need?
- Experience with solving problems of low/mid complexity
- Experience with .NET technologies
- Experience with software engineering processes: code review, unit testing, continuous integration
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions and workshops on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.
Hi, I’m Andreea Dinca and I’m a Tech Lead in the Software Services Business Unit. We’re looking for a new colleague in Craiova, passionate about designing, developing and deploying applications using the .NET Stack. Let’s put your software engineering skills to good use.