- Design, develop and deploy applications using .NET full stack
- Provide effort estimates
- Provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Ensure high quality of deliverables in terms of design and timelines
- Conduct comparative analysis and assessment activities in order to recommend: tools, libraries, products, technologies etc.
- Deliver components/subsystems end-to-end by applying agreed best practices, project software development processes and methodologies
- Drive the deployment activities, keeping up-to-date the release / installation documentation
- Interact with the client based on the topics related to his/her tasks and the tasks of the team members he/she supervises
- Provide advice and technical support for team members
- Fundamental software engineering skills and knowledge of best practices
- Understanding of and experience with design principles
- Ability to clarify non-functional requirements
- Problem solving skills
- Technical risks management
- Uncertainty management
- Experience with solving problems of mid/high complexity
- Experience with .NET technologies
- Experience with software engineering processes: code review, unit testing, continuous integration
- Experience with end-to-end software development life cycle
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program;
- Training sessions and workshops;
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.