We are looking for a .NET Technical Lead that will be responsible for proposing, reviewing, maintaining and delivering detailed designs and technical solutions for our Life Science, Utility Services, Financial Services or Telecom projects.
As a Technical Lead, you will help the team throughout the project lifecycle, therefore technical knowledge and interpersonal skills are essential. Experience in Agile methodology such as Kanban or Scrum is a must.
You should also have an in-depth understanding of the underlying technologies, architectures and integrations between products and, at times, provide technical assistance in pre-sales solutions for opportunities in existing and/or new accounts.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the technical solution for a project
- Coordinate the technical activities of the development team including task assignments
- Clarify the architecture with the responsible architect
- Conduct comparison analyses and assessment activities in order to recommend new technical approaches, engineering tools, libraries, products, technologies, etc.
- Accountable for the technical effort estimations
- Provide support during technical discussions with the client
- Track the status of the implementation for the entire technical solution
- Perform pair programming, code reviews framework analysis and technical onboarding
- Advanced software engineering skills and practices
- Understanding of and experience with Good Design Principles
- Very good knowledge of C# and the .NET framework; upcoming technologies are a plus
- Capability to properly handle requirements and technical risks
- Ability to understand and handle technical requirements
- Ability to identify and manage technical risks
- Non-functional requirements clarification skills
- Ability to identify and clarify any non-functional requirements
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques
- Tracking and monitoring skills
- Hands-on experience in leading a technical team
- Experience with software engineering processes: code review, unit testing, continuous integration
- Experience with Kanban, Scrum or any other Agile methodology
- Web applications, SQL Server but also NoSQL development, such as: REDIS, Mongo DB
- Cloud technologies such as Azure
- Client interaction in different contexts, such as requirements analysis and NFR negotiation
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions and workshops on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.