Direct and manage projects:
- Provide direction to the technical experts in preparing estimations;
- Develop project plans and execute projects in accordance to the agreed-upon plan;
- Manage the project’s Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality;
- Lead steering meetings with executive leadership and other internal stakeholders;
- Ensure on-time delivery of project deliverables according to project requirements and specifications;
- Conduct risk and change management;
- Measure and report progress; monitor and control the project against the project plan;
- Define actions in order to address deviations from the project plan;
- Perform project procurement;
- Conduct, distribute and apply lessons learned.
Act as the primary customer point of contact on assigned projects:
- Assist in identifying customer requirements and constraints;
- Lead kick-off and status update meetings with customers;
- Effectively communicate with customers about all aspects of the project (commercial, financial, technical).
Provide offering (pre-engagement) input and sales support:
- Direct the preparation of project offers;
- Work closely with the service delivery managers and account managers to support the Business Unit strategy approach;
- Provide support for pre-sales and sales teams.
Manage project team and conduct performance assessments:
- Organize, manage and lead the project team;
- Set and agree performance objectives for project team members;
- Work closely with Career Managers and People Managers to facilitate skill and competence development within the project;
- Support and maintain iQuest’s Value System.
- Project initiation and pre-engagement;
- Team management of traditional or agile teams;
- Project lifecycle following different methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, Waterfall, V-Model);
- Estimation techniques;
- Scope, Schedule, Cost, Resource management;
- Risk and Change management;
- Monitoring and controlling;
- Project closure;
- Team player;
- Written and spoken proficiency in English;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with project management and software development tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira, TFS etc.).
- University degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in a project manager role for software development projects;
- Experience with managing fixed-price contract projects is a plus;
- Project Management Institute certification or equivalent is a plus.
Do you want to know more about our PMO and our projects?
Are you tired of being a lone fighter and want to join a fellowship on a quest, the Quest for PMO? Contact us!
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.