We are looking for the software engineer colleague who doesn’t just code but is also focused on solving business problems by taking full advantage of the existing technologies. Currently, we contribute to different industries such as Life Sciences (Medical Diagnostics & Health Care), Utility Services, Financial Services and Telecom, for our clients and partners located in Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
- Develop and deploy SharePoint solutions
- Contribute to providing clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates of your tasks
- Follow the agreed best practices related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Ensure high-quality deliverables in terms of design and timelines
- Document solutions
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint applications
- Good knowledge of C# language
- Fundamental software engineering skills and knowledge of best practices
- Good understanding of and experience with OOP
- Knowledge in creating web parts, features, lists, web templates, site theming, permissions assignment
- Experience in deploying SharePoint applications
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with software engineering processes: code review, unit testing
- Experience with SharePoint development
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions and workshops;
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.