We are looking for the software engineer colleague who doesn’t just code but is also focused on solving business problems by taking full advantage of the existing technologies. Currently, we contribute to different industries such as Life Sciences (Medical Diagnostics & Health Care), Utility Services, Financial Services and Telecom, for our clients and partners located in Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
- Design, develop and deploy SharePoint solutions
- Provide effort estimates
- Provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Ensure high-quality deliverables in terms of design and timelines
- Deliver end-to-end components/subsystems by applying agreed best practices, project software development processes and methodologies
- Drive the deployment activities, keeping the project documentation up to date
- Interact with clients based on topics related to your tasks and the tasks of the team members you supervise
- Provide advice and technical support for team members
- Experienced in developing SharePoint projects
- Very good knowledge of C# language and .net platform
- Fundamental software engineering skills and knowledge of best practices
- Good understanding of and experience with design principles
- Good knowledge of the key components/features of SharePoint 2010/2013
- Knowledge of SharePoint architecture
- Knowledge in deploying SharePoint applications including writing deployment scripts
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to properly handle requirements and technical risks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SharePoint development
- Experience with software engineering processes: code review, unit testing, continuous integration
- Experience with end-to-end software development life cycle
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program;
- Training sessions and workshops;
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.