Want to get sharp at C#? We’ll help you get your basics right. The program covers essential concepts and regular workshops on topics required in the software industry: refactoring, code reviews, clean code.
The C# Remote Learning program is addressed to students, graduates and tech enthusiasts who want to learn the basics of programming in C#.
Our mentors provide the right documentation for study, give practical assignments and meet with you once a week for workshops, Q&A, discussing solutions and progress.
The duration of the program is about 10 weeks.
What will you learn?
This beginner course is about understanding what Object-Oriented Programming means and about tools for writing beautiful code. It covers topics such as:
- OOP properties and principles
- Unified Modeling Language
- SOLID principles
- Objects vs data structures
- Refactoring, unit testing
- Test-driven development
- Audience: students and graduates of Mathematics, Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Technology, as well as tech enthusiasts who are considering a career in programming.
- Familiarity with algorithms
- The Remote Learning Program requires no previous professional experience, but we do value a keen interest in C#.
- When you upload your CV, in the field marked 'City', please write the iQuest location where you want to participate in the program
- Based on the CV, we select applicants and schedule a technical discussion
- We let you know if you're in
- The program starts
The program is available in Craiova and Sibiu.
If you have any questions about C# Remote Learning, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.