Take your Java skills to the next level in a paid one-month internship. If you’re a student who has basic knowledge of Java concepts and you want to learn and work on real-life projects, we have the right spot in our teams.
The Java Summer internship is addressed to undergraduate students who have completed our Java Remote Learning Program or who have basic knowledge of Java.
What will you learn?
The internship takes you through a team assignment to develop and deliver a solution, setting the perfect context for you to learn how to:
- how to build a multi-module project from scratch (Maven)
- the basics of http and https
- design an application from scratch
- design a database
- set up the database from scratch (MySql)
- how to set up a web container (Tomcat)
- how to connect to an existing REST service (write a REST client)
- how to set up a REST service themselves
- to connect to the database via JDBC to store, retrieve, update and delete data
- to write unit (JUnit & Mockito), integration (JUnit) and acceptance tests
- methodologies and how to follow processes from inception to release
- how to use a continuous integration tool like Jenkins
- how to work in a team (including reviewing each other’s code)
The program is available in Brașov, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova and Sibiu.
Audience: 2nd & 3rd-year students of Mathematics, Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Technology.
Basic knowledge of Java
Basic knowledge of web development (not mandatory)
The duration of the program is one month.
If you have any questions about the Java Summer Internship, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.